10 Things You Didn't Know About Me
Updated: Dec 8, 2019
Another round of 10 Things You Didn't Know About Me because who doesn't love 10 of the most random facts I could possibly assemble.
1. I have double jointed elbows, so do not be alarmed when it looks like my elbow is broken if my arm is straight. This has literally caused me so many issues over the years. As a cheerleader my coach always thought I wasn't locking out my arms. In photos if my arm is straight they often look broken, and if I straighten my arm fully for long periods of time I can be in some pretty serious pain.
2. I love to read! So basically if you have any good book recommendations please send them my way asap. I can read a book in 2 hours if I really want to, so I fly through books when I love them.
3. I love nick-nacks. This may be weird because I am 23, like who at 23 loves nick-nacks. But I do! My mother, grandmothers, aunts, cousins, pretty much every woman in my family has a cabinet in their house filled with little trinkets and nick-nacks and I love it! I have definitely accumulated a few in my years and definitely can't wait to have my own house so I can have a cabinet of nick-nacks.
4. I can be super forgetful. But here is the thing, I never forget anything I think is important, or anything that is super random. So that telephone number you asked me to recite back to you three months ago, I still know. However I am known for leaving candles burning in my room for hours and hours. So I have to set an alarm on my phone to remind me to put them out so I don't burn down the house.
5. I can tell you any weekend date from now through 2020 and it is all because of weddings. Literally I can tell you in 4 months the exact dates of the Saturdays for that month. My family finds this extremely helpful as they will often ask me dates and when they fall.
6. I have the world's worst vision. Without contacts or glasses I see at about a 80/100, so basically blind. If I did not have in contacts or have on glasses I can only see clearly for about 3 inches then everything is such a blur.
7. My dad and I are nearly identical according to everyone we know. Obviously a 27 year age gap, and a gender difference makes it hard to see how we are identical but we definitely look so alike!
8. Not only do I look like my dad, but we are basically the same person personality wise as well. We are both workaholics, we both like quiet time, we both either love or hate something, and we both get quiet when upset. There are literally at least 20 other similarities I could list, which is why my mom used to call me Todd Jr.
9. I am the most decisive person ever. Literally I do not waffle on making a decision. Senior year I tried on one prom dress before walking out of the store with it. I don't even have to see all my options before I make decisions. I just know. The only problem is, once I make a decision there is no changing my mind.
10. I am super OCD about my inbox being empty, meaning I am constantly checking my email to get there to be no notification number on it. Don't ask me why this bothers me so much, but it does.
I hope you enjoyed another collection of very random facts about me!